As each couple is unique, my fee for services varies, ranging from $400 for the simplest ceremony to $900 and above for a fully custom-made ceremony. My usual fee for a fully custom-designed ceremony is $750.
Factors that determine your fee quote include: type of ceremony, the number of elements involved, the number of people attending, any equipment needed, and the amount of writing, preparation and travel that is necessary.
Your fee for services includes the following:
- a free initial phone consultation and meeting to brainstorm ideas
- assisting you in defining the style and tone of your ceremony
- the writing and editing of your ceremony script
- research into poems, reading, ceremonial elements and other resource
- coaching on the writing of personal vows
- unlimited phone or email consultation
- working with musicians, photographers, wedding planners, venue staff
- leading your rehearsal (if you have one)
- officiating your ceremony
- the filing of your legal paperwork
Travel fees beyond 50 miles from Manhattan are billable at $75 an hour for the travel time, plus the cost of transportation.
My Promise/Terms: I promise to quote a fee for services within 24 hours of our personal meeting.
To begin the process of working together, I request for a non-refundable 50% deposit before work begins with the balance due 30 days prior to ceremony.
For information on ceremonies I provide in addition to weddings, please visit my Other Ceremonies page.
For a free consultation, please e-mail adam -at- phillipsceremonies -dot- com or call/text 917-670-9293.
I look forward to connecting soon!